I like the forums, what a nice bunch they are. I have a follower and an inspiration. Thank you for your help, and what a beautifully elegant blog yours is Valerie.....and as for the content ......... WOW .... that could get even me enjoying food!
Someone said to me recently that cooking, and I think it was, in particular, baking, is an act of love. Shook me to the core that little comment did. It made me wonder about the emotional effect food has on me. I rather think I ought to do something about it! LOL
Gotta go. Its pouring here and half my Flock's outside, drenched. I shall sort 'em out and come back to see if someone in the forums can help me get my background the right size :)
The garbled chatterings within may prove I have perfected the art of living in total chaos whilst surrounded by blissful tranquillity.
- " I may be gone some time."
- Well I've had a most productive and pleasant day. ...
- My watery grave
- An unexpectedly nice day.
- Arrggg !
- Kids or Crumblies?
- Lunch for how many?!
- Coffee time.
- 48 hours of havoc.
- A day full of goodies
- Heaven help me!! What's the matter with me Mom! Sh...
- Oh dear, I'm not doing very well here at all. I'm ...
- Cuppa Time
- Perseverance is prevailing.
- An unexpected conflict.
- Oh !! Isn't it nice here :)
- ▼ June (16)