The garbled chatterings within may prove I have perfected the art of living in total chaos whilst surrounded by blissful tranquillity.

Sunday 4 July 2010

Childsplay

Family Sundays could grow on me.

My childhood memories are of regimented days and restricted behaviour. We had to be well mannered, obedient, quiet and clean .... all things that didn't come naturally to me as a kid!

Today Mom's Wonderful Hubby's son and his wife, their daughter and her two little ones, a very tall 3 year-old and a 12 year-old, all came to visit. We had lunch at a local garden centre. It was a joy to watch the children respond to the new environment, investigating, making new friends, gently testing some boundaries. And I was right ... taking My Olds out is just like taking kids out. The only difference I noticed was when the kids go wandering off they'll at least make an attempt at getting reunited with the group!!!

When we returned to Crumbly Towers Great Grandpa and ma, Grandma and Mum watched the Mens Finals whilst Grandpa supervised the little ones buggy driving initiation. I don't remember my reactions and coordination being that good when I was twelve! I remember being rather clumsy. Lauren really was most impressive.

I wonder what she'll find to approximate Moms buggy to plague her Mum and Dad for !!



I've taken very few photos of people, (some candids, but thats not the same) I've certainly never taken one I liked.....till today :o) Don't know what was different, but I liked these...so much that they'll go off with emails, SOOC.

IMG_8142AS

No comments:

Followers